Every webmaster wants his web app to be unique in its own way. Be it layout or be it services. A unique app is bound to attract more users than a same app which is used on several websites. Take the example of discussion boards running the default theme. They all look the same except for the website logo. Too boring from a visitors point of view. At StitchApps we believe in offering a unique app to our clients for their business. For this, we have listed some customization ideas which they can use for their applications. They are as under:
Allow your site visitors to interact more with their facebook friends while staying on your website. Following features are a must for a social media friendly website:
- Access albums uploaded on facebook and sync your account with the photoshare one.
- Invite friends from facebook and interact with them.
- Get notifications, friend activity and wall stream on the website.
- Play around your as well as friends wall and do much more.
User to User Interaction
Add interactivity to your app by installing the user interface addon. It enables the following features for your website:
- User profiles with photo.
- Follow other users and get their updates on wall.
- View the entire network activity via network feeds.
- User privacy levels enabling more security.
Geolocation Ads & Affiliate Module
Integrate the affiliate module with your app and enjoy the power of viral marketing. Features offered by the module are as under:
- Option for the website users to earn money for photos uploaded.
- They can be paid for every n number of views generated. Monetary incentive encourages them to upload and share more resulting in more traffic for your app.
- Control payment structure and countries from the admin panel.
- Configure and display ads as per the country of the visitor. Track views and clicks for your campaign.
Open Social Integration
Make your website open to the awesome world of social applications. Integration of open social framework with your app makes it able to run social applications within its container. This concept is similar to that of facebook applications. It's features are:
- Your website users will be able to enjoy social applications on your website.
- Developers will be able to create applications for your website.
- There are already thousands of applications for the opensocial framework.